Engineering Manager - SRE
Napster is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join our team and help us develop and expand our streaming and artist tool products. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and make a real impact on the future of music streaming.
- Design, build, and maintain Napster's infrastructure.
- Monitor Napster's infrastructure and respond to incidents.
- Work with other engineers to improve the reliability and scalability of Napster's infrastructure.
- Contribute to the development of new features and improvements to Napster's infrastructure.
- Work with partners to help them use Napster's infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or relevant experience).
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and SRE practices.
- Proficiency in common programming languages used in DevOps/SRE context.
- Experience with GCP cloud architecture.
- Experience with BigQuery, TerraForm, and IaC.
- Experience with building CI/CD deployment pipelines and tooling.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and algorithms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and make a real impact on the future of music streaming.
- Flexible work hours.
- Based in UK - But many team members are in US/Pacific timezone and you may be asked to regularly participate in meetings during US business hours.
- Work from home with a 100% distributed team